General Return Policy
STANDARD RETURN POLICY:
A valid receipt and/or packing slip are required for all refunds or exchanges. All items (except Course Materials and Hardware/Software) unopened and in original condition returned within 30 days of purchase may be exchanged or refunded to the original form of tender.
Course Materials and Hardware/Software Details:
Course Materials (textbooks):
- A full refund will be given for textbooks (excluding Final Sale items) returned prior to your campus specific refund deadline. Materials purchased after the campus specific deadline (but before the final week of class) must be returned within 2 business days of purchase. Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are not returnable/refundable.
- Final Sale items include the following: Inkling Digital Textbooks, Study Guides, Test Prep Books, Bar Charts, Cliff Notes, Professional Reference Study Aids, clearance items and magazines. All these items are not returnable/refundable.
Hardware & Software:
- Unopened (unless defective) computer hardware and software may be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
TWO EASY WAYS TO RETURN:
- Return to the bookstore you made your purchase from.
- Return by mail. Click “Store Information” in the header or footer to view your store address. Note: we do not refund shipping and handling fees.
Here are the steps to return your item(s) for a refund.
- Package your items securely so there is no damage or lost items while in transit.
- A copy of your shipping confirmation email or order details should be sent with your return. If you do not have your shipping confirmation or order details, then simply include a note with your name, address, and order number. Refunds may be delayed if the return cannot be identified.
- Return shipping is at your expense unless Follett has committed an error with the order. It is suggested to use a traceable, insured method of shipping when returning your item(s) as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages. Retain your tracking information and shipping receipt until your refund is issued. Ground or an equivalent level of shipping is sufficient.