Now in its second edition, this best-selling dictionary provides clear, concise, and reliable definitions of thousands of disorders, assessment tools, theories, medications, interventions, diagnoses, and more. Readers will find
- terminology used in many fields, including medicine, psychology, social work, physical therapy, occupational therapy, audiology, and speech-language pathology
- new information from the rapidly changing field of genetics
- tests and published instruments used in disabilities fields
- key legislation and public laws
- major associations and groups in the disabilities field
Written by diverse professionals for a multidisciplinary audience, this key reference will deepen professionals' understanding of their chosen field, increase their knowledge of related fields, and clarify the vocabulary used in a wide range of specialties.
Receive great offers and updates